bead soup party

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Use The Muse IV


Well, it was a major push but my Use the Muse IV piece is submitted after much blood, sweat and tears. This contest was a real challenge and the Muse and other components were unusual and it was a challenge to find a place for all the elements. The laundry didn't get done, the house didn't get clean but my piece got submitted. I am including a sneak peek of my color scheme to tease the senses. I can't wait for the Big Reveal to see what everyone did with this challenge. As always, it is a great experience that stretches your creativity and a great big thank you goes to Scarlett and Artbeads for sponsoring such a magnificent venue for the beading world.

3 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous! I love all the colors you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cynthia, I was going for a combination of the Beaders Muse palette along with some of Margie Deeb's Spring Colors and I challenged myself to step outside my normal color box. That is what I love about this contest, it causes you to step outside your bead comfort box and try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creative challenges get the best out of you and make you take your imagination beyond the limit which is good.I am sure it will do well.All the best.

    Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete